1. I acknowledge and agree that Danmark Holdings Pty Ltd hereafter referred to as The Athletic Buddha to the fullest extent permitted by law, excludes all liability for any loss, damage or other claim arising from or in any way connected to the attendance of my child/children at The Athletic Buddha Workshops, including without limitation claims relating to personal injury, or the use and publication of photographs in any media (including social media).
2. I hereby release and forever discharge The Athletic Buddha from any and all liability, loss and damage (including direct, indirect and consequential) or any other claim in anyway associated with the attendance of my child/children at The Athletic Buddha School Holiday Workshop (including Online Workshops).
3. I acknowledge that refunds will only be given with 7 days cancellation notice, minus a $20 administration fee, per child. Bookings cancelled within the 7 day period will be indisputably non-refundable.
4. I accept that The Athletic Buddha reserves the right to refuse admission to any person that presents a disciplinary problem to our Coaches and Staff or a threat to the safety and wellbeing of other children. Unacceptable language or bullying will under no circumstances be tolerated and will result in the child being removed from the workshop with no refund.
5. I acknowledge that my personal information will be stored in accordance with current privacy legislation.
6. I consent to The Athletic Buddha, its officers, agents, employees and proprietors taking photographs, video and digital recordings or any other visual or audio recordings of my child/children.
7. I consent to The Athletic Buddha using photographs, video and digital recordings and using these in any medium, including the website, brochures or for marketing purposes.
8. The Athletic Buddha reserves the right to cancel or amend the timetable and pricing structure at any point in time.
9. The Athletic Buddha has the right to group children in the age group they deem to be appropriate. I understand it is not always possible for children to be grouped with their friends.
10. Online Workshops. I understand and agree that in participating in any online workshop, there is a possibility of physical injury. I voluntarily agree, therefore, to assume all risks and responsibility for any such injury or accident, which might occur to me or my child during a Athletic Buddha Workshop.
11. If we must cancel a workshop due to COVID regulations, we will hold your payment as a credit towards a future workshop within the next 12 months.