1. I acknowledge and agree that Danmark Holdings Pty Ltd hereafter referred to as The Athletic Buddha to the fullest extent permitted by law, excludes all liability for any loss, damage or other claim arising from or in any way connected to the attendance of my child/children at The Athletic Buddha Workshops, including without limitation claims relating to personal injury, or the use and publication of photographs in any media (including social media).
2. I hereby release and forever discharge The Athletic Buddha from any and all liability, loss and damage (including direct, indirect and consequential) or any other claim in anyway associated with the attendance of my child/children at The Athletic Buddha School Holiday Workshop (including Online Workshops).
3. I acknowledge that refunds will only be given with 7 days cancellation notice, minus a $20 administration fee, per child. Bookings cancelled within the 7 day period will be indisputably non-refundable.
4. I accept that The Athletic Buddha reserves the right to refuse admission to any person that presents a disciplinary problem to our Coaches and Staff or a threat to the safety and wellbeing of other children. Unacceptable language or bullying will under no circumstances be tolerated and will result in the child being removed from the workshop with no refund.
5. I acknowledge that my personal information will be stored in accordance with current privacy legislation.
6. I consent to The Athletic Buddha, its officers, agents, employees and proprietors taking photographs, video and digital recordings or any other visual or audio recordings of my child/children.
7. I consent to The Athletic Buddha using photographs, video and digital recordings and using these in any medium, including the website, brochures or for marketing purposes.
8. The Athletic Buddha reserves the right to cancel or amend the timetable and pricing structure at any point in time.
Note: We understand that circumstances may arise that result in the cancellation of a school holiday workshop. Workshop timetables are subject to change. In the event that the workshop is cancelled, the following terms and conditions will apply:
Notification: Participants and their guardians will be notified of the cancellation at least 7 days prior to the scheduled start date of the workshop. Notification will be provided via the contact information provided during registration.
- A full refund of the workshop fees will be issued to all registered participants.
- The refund will be processed using the original payment method provided during registration.
Communication: Any changes or updates regarding the cancellation will be communicated promptly through the contact information provided during registration. It is the responsibility of participants or their guardians to ensure that their contact information is accurate and up-to-date.
Rescheduling: While every effort will be made to avoid cancellations, in the event of low numbers, we may explore the possibility of rescheduling the workshop to a later date. Participants will be given the option to transfer their registration to the rescheduled workshop or receive a full refund.
Unforeseen Circumstances: In the rare case of unforeseen circumstances, such as instructor illness or facility issues, leading to the cancellation of the workshop, participants will be informed as soon as possible, and refunds will be issued in accordance with this policy.* Note- If a Creative Kids or Active Kids Voucher is used at time of purchase, a credit voucher will be given for another Workshop at a later date as no refund will be provided. (Voucher to be used within 12 months of cancellation inline the Service NSW terms and conditions).
By registering for the school holiday workshop, participants and their guardians acknowledge and agree to these cancellation terms and conditions. The workshop organisers reserve the right to modify or update these terms as necessary, and any changes will be communicated promptly to all affected parties.
9. The Athletic Buddha has the right to group children in the age group they deem to be appropriate. I understand it is not always possible for children to be grouped with their friends.
10. Online Workshops. I understand and agree that in participating in any online workshop, there is a possibility of physical injury. I voluntarily agree, therefore, to assume all risks and responsibility for any such injury or accident, which might occur to me or my child during a Athletic Buddha Workshop.
11. If we must cancel a workshop due to COVID regulations, we will hold your payment as a credit towards a future workshop within the next 12 months.